This site has been designed with you, the patient, in mind. Its aims are to:
- Give you the opportunity to make suggestions on topics concerning the way the surgery operates.
- Provide explanations of why certain things are done in a particular manner.
- Encourage visitors (i.e. registered Crawley Down patients) to share in discussions that arise from items as they are posted.
- Offer people the ability to subscribe to the site so they can be notified every time the site is updated by us or commented on by others.
- Give the PPG’s the ability to generate their own newsletters from it to distribute to those not PC orientated.
- Provide information on the latest services the practice is offering like, say, immunization programmes.
- Be a source of up to date news on health matters both on a local and national basis.
- Provide links to other health orientated websites which may help provide answers to questions that you might have.
This will hopefully create a much more dynamic experience for you and, of course, impose on us the duty to keep the information flowing and therefore appear to be much more vital to you.
Peter Dodds and Glynn Roche (Co-Chairs of The Friends of Crawley Down Health Centre)